Discussion in the context of the Green 2.0 research program Andreas runs at SAP Research

Mittwoch, 14. November 2007

Welcome to the Green 2.0 blog

Thanks for stopping by the Green 2.0 web site and the Green 2.0 blog. While the web site provides an update of the Research project, I plan to use the blog for discussion of related topics which we pick up along the way of our research.

As a side project, we also want to explore the use of Web2.0 technology for research collaboration and communication. Besides the web site and the blog which are pretty standard, I'm also looking into using Facebook, specifically for interacting with academic partners.

Turned out that most of the academic partners didn't have Facebook accounts and aren't actively using them - plenty of growth potential for Facebook. Let's see how it works out.

I will also make blog entries when I update the web site, so please feel free to subscribe to the feed. Let me know if you prefer email notification, I could also add this feature.

Keine Kommentare: